Re: Soldering okay?

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soldering okay?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 07:42:57 -0700
Dave Connitt wrote:
> Very Nice Solution TeriAnn!
> Dave Connitt

Thanks!  My TR3's stock charging system recently died and I replaced it
with a small Delco alternator last Tuesday so all my crib notes that I
took were still at hand.  I could not afford to have both cars down at
one time so the TR got fixed quickly so I could get back with dealing
with what seems to be thousands of EFI wires in the Land Rover's quest
for better fuel mileage.

Once the LR is back on the road the TR's tired alternator gets replaced
and I start rejetting the DCOEs for economy.  So far I'm resisting the
urge to swap in a 2L diesel and running it on veggie oil.  It just
wouldn't have the right sound.  And I have given a fair amount of effort
into achieving the right exhaust roar.

TeriAnn