Re: Soldering okay?

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Soldering okay?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:21:26 -0700
> TeriAnn,
> I remember you telling me how your exhaust was close to stock and how sweet
> it sounded.  Now you say that you've expended a fair amount of effort...
>
> which is it?

I said it was closest to a stock TR2.  The TR2 came with a centre
muffler and straight pipe out to the rear.  Later a resonator was added
behind the TR3's muffler to quiet it down a bit.  To the stock TR2
exhaust I added long 4 tube headers and a cam. Above 3000 RPM she purrs
real nice.  I like to go through tunnels at about 4000 RPM for that
"Grand Prix" movie sound effect.  People who don't like loud cars hate
it.  People who do like loud engine purrs seem to think it has a sweet
sound.

I'm partial to it.

TeriAnn