Re: TR6 Clutch Survey Part 2

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Clutch Survey Part 2
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:15:44 -0400
Hi Gary,

I left it up to individuals to respond with their names if they wanted.
  The Sam might be Sam Clark but I will let Sam contact me before I
publish his last name.  I dont want to invade anyone's privacy.

I will add your info to the survey.

Check out Part 3 of the emails for a theory on the squealing bearing.
I simply dont have much experience with the clutch components though I
am certain that others do.  I suspect this survey will stir more
conversation as in the past but this time the survey will provide some
hard facts to go along with the theories.  The interesting point to me
is that people are using many different combinations with no reported
problems.  I dont have any magic solutions guarenteed to work but I
would follow this thread in the near future and see what turns up for
ideas from the collective wisdom of the list.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108