Re: TR4A SU Center Pull Throttles-Population Size

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A SU Center Pull Throttles-Population Size
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:26:36 -0400
Joe,
CTC 69150 came with SU's.
 Moss shows the last car as CTC 78684 so that says 9534 at least were made
with SU's  I'm sure that someone with a car earlier than mine will be able
to add to the population with SU's. The run of cars with ZS started with
TR4's and carried over into the 4A's before then switching to the SU -
HS6's.
JVV