OT!! Outlook Express

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: OT!! Outlook Express
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:02:07 EDT
Just a hope that someone more savvy than I about software  could help me.

For all my personal mail I use AOL and I'm happy enough with  it.  Except
that the web browser kind of stinks.

For all my work email, we use Outlook Express and Internet  Explorer for the
web.

Anyone know what settings I would have to input for an new  account on
Outlook Express to use it for AOL?

I am on AOL cable at home and would love to use OE and IE  there also.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton