Shrouded in Mystery - solved

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Shrouded in Mystery - solved
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:15:18 -0400
The overheating issue appears to be solved, and who would have thought that
a cardboard piece of merde could make such a difference.  I received a new
temp sensor for the radiator today and promptly screwed it in.  This allows
me to go back to auto mode vs. on or off.  I cranked the car up with my new
sensor in place and the hood up just to be safe.  No leaks.  I then closed
the hood, and the temp gauge which was right in the middle remained in
place.  Then I turned the car off and the fan ran for a few moments and then
turned off.

Problem solved, thanks again to the list.

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>
CC54994