Re: TR6 Clutch Survey Part 1

To: Acekraut11@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Clutch Survey Part 1
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:35:35 EDT
Guys,
Not sure where I am coming into this but I am using the Saab Clutch
conversion with the Toyota bearing as first engineered by JK Jackson, I  think?
 No
special stuff other than new fork pins.  No Gunst and all  that.  Just good
installation of quality parts.  Not even sure where  they came from since they
are
available from other sources including  TRF.  Both cars, the TR6 and TR250
have this conversion.  They both  work great with no issues. Nice soft clutch
as
compared to original.  Just  came off a 1200 mile tour to the 6-PACK Trials
with both cars!  Knock on  wood, but I firmly believe I am good for around
40,000 miles.
Cheers,
Darrell