Re: TR6 Clutch Survey (car in neutral at lights)

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Clutch Survey (car in neutral at lights)
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:57:26 -0400
On 27 Sep 2005 at 9:41, Steven Newell wrote:

> I made a quick but not sudden stop on a yellow light...
> but he must have been enjoying the mountain view

More likely, he was expecting to run the yellow right behind you.
(And he assumed that of course you'd be running it.)

Around here the law must be written such that red lights don't apply
to the last few of a set of cars travelling as a single unit.  At
least, that's what everyone seems to think.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com