RE: TR6 Clutch Survey (car in neutral at lights)

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Clutch Survey (car in neutral at lights)
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:04:30 -0700
> Personally, I'm okay with replacing the clutch more frequently. Keep it
> in gear at least till other traffic is stopped.

I'll agree with Steven on that.  If I'd had it in gear instead of neutral
with my foot off the clutch, I just might have been able to get out of the
way of that Toyota in time, and not had my TR3A totaled last year.  I saw
him coming and was moving when he hit me ... only caught my rear fender by
about a foot.

I normally watch the traffic behind me after I stop, but this time I was
thinking of something else.

Randall