speedometer parts needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: speedometer parts needed
From: "rgt2" <rgt2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:02:56 -0700
I have gone through my malfunctioning speedometer with the aid of Anthony
Rhode's repair guide.  I have everything now working except for the main
odometer.  I have a bad worm gear that is preventing the odometer from
working.  Does anyone out there have parts from a speedometer for purchase
or even a complete bad speedometer that is usable for parts.
Mine appears to be what Anthony is calling the early style.

Thanks

Rod Trunnell
62 TR3B  TCF1037L