Re: speedometer parts needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speedometer parts needed
From: <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:31:57 -0400
Two guys I know in Vermont have used parts.

Fred Perry in Easter Dummerston (802) 254-2854 may be able to help.  Fred is a
great guy, pretty much retired from it all, but has a garage of stuff from
years of TR3 collecting.

And Mike Bonaducci in Bradford at (802) 439-5815 has a HUGE assortment of used
TR parts.

Try Mike first.

Terry Smith ('59 Tr3A, Body off rest back together)
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org