RE: Revington TR front wing vents, works style

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@newellboys.com>,
Subject: RE: Revington TR front wing vents, works style
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:43:53 -0700
Steven,

I am very interested in your upcoming experience with the Revington kit! I
want to add this kit to my TR250, but am just not to that point just yet.

I would really appreciate receiving any information and/or feedback on the
project and their product as you add the vents to your car.

Thanks in advance,

Jim
Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L
TR web site: http://www.triumphowners.com/647
Still in restoration, but fewer parts are in boxes every week!
Scottsdale, AZ