TR4 seats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 seats
From: Andreas and Jim <diggle@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 19:44:43 +1200
I own a 1962 TR4.
I am forever on the lookout for a steering wheel and a set of seats.
Whilst my TR5 seats are comfortable and have only a few cracks and splits in
them a set of early TR4 seats would be just nice.
Looking at the Moss Europe catalogue, early TR4 seats look the same as later
TR3 seats but have a different frame.
In terms of originality what seats can I use, ie TR3?
Although I have a few unoriginal bits (not too many ) there are unoriginal
aspects that I would not change.
If I found a set of seats then the next problem would be getting rid of TR5
seats.
Does the rarity of TR5's and 250's make it harder to get rid of parts or
easier?

Jim Vass and his black TR4.
CT 12064 I think.

===     http://www.vtr.org