Re: TR4 seats

To: diggle@clear.net.nz, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 seats
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 09:59:24 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/2005 3:43:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
diggle@clear.net.nz writes:

In terms  of originality what seats can I use, ie TR3?

Jim,
Although TR3 seats may look very close to early TR4, the frames and springs
are quite different.  The result is TR3 seats sit way high in a TR4.   The
previous owner of my 62 TR4 taught me this.  I had to search high and  low for
the correct seats to even comfortably drive the four.
Good Luck,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org