1967 TR4A non IRS

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1967 TR4A non IRS
From: Mike Smith <tr4a@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 15:40:15 -0700
Hi,
I'm selling my car. Thought I'd offer it to the list before ebay.
I've stripped it down as far as I can and it has been sitting in my heated
garage for the last 3 years. Its in pieces but is complete. I can send pics
if you'd like. I want to sell the whole package, not part by part. I've got
7k into it so make me an offer. I live in Kelowna, B.C. Canada.
Thanks
Mike