TR3 oil pressure

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 oil pressure
From: "shrack04@netzero.net" <shrack04@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:45:54 GMT
When restoring my car, I took apart everything.  When I went to the book to see
how to adjust the oil pressure after taking it apart and having it plated, it
said, NEVER take it apart.  I rigged a hose and clamp onto my compressor, and
adjusted the air pressure up and down with the regulator until at 60 psi, I
could hear the ball lift and make a vibration sound.  My car now has just
slightly above 60 psi warm, cold, & idle and just a little above that at speed.
 Just what I did, Kent Shrack TS78563 "o"

===     http://www.vtr.org