RE: Aon insurance denial.

To: "'fred thomas'" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Aon insurance denial.
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:43:03 -0400
Fred,
I called Haggerty and they wouldn't touch my car because I like to drive it
all the time and all over the place i.e. golf course, grocery shopping, mall
etc. They were very restrictive when compared to AON who is also very
inexpensive, especially when we have an agreed to value. In fact, AON was
the only company I could find that would let you use your car as a "daily
driver" and give you an "agreed to" value.

I'm guessing the presence of a roll bar "implies" racing which they won't
cover.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org