Re: Old Dog New Tricks

To: jrherrera90@hotmail.com, frede.thomas2@verizon.net, mathews@uga.edu,
Subject: Re: Old Dog New Tricks
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 21:53:54 EDT
In a message dated 10/4/2005 6:28:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jrherrera90@hotmail.com writes:

I heard  some'eres that Henry Ford used positive ground 'cuz Tom Edison told
him  to. Don't know if'n it's true.

==AM==
I don't know, either. But if it is true, it wouldn't be the only "battle"
ol' Thomas Alva Edison lost. There was that little thing about electrifying and

lighting homes with DC; T.A. lost out on that one to AC proponent George
Westinghouse!

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and Triumph Herald
Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

===     http://www.vtr.org