RE: TR4 top update

To: "Ted" <triumph66@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: TR4 top update
From: "Dean Mericas" <dmericas@limno.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 21:51:45 -0400
I don't think it's much of an engineering challenge - they just put in a
zipper and a fabric flap to cover it so it's protected from the weather.
The rest of the top doesn't look especially well thought out compared to my
old Robbins top.  I've got to believe that others could do at least as well
- if not better. I had contacted a couple of manufacturers and got the
impression that it's a more of bother than they figure it's worth.  Maybe
they just don't have a good sense of the demand out there.

Dean