Re: TR250

To: CP25616@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:45:15 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/2005 1:46:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CP25616@aol.com writes:

> Howdy  all.  Here's a question about TR250 tail lamps.  Are TR250  tail
> lamps supposed to be all red, or red with amber flashers?  I've  seen
> both lenses, but I'm not sure what's original.

I am going to say that they were originally all red here in the US.  The
amber and red is a European Market lens.  I would say correct for the TR5. Some
may argue that West Coast TR250's had amber but I am not buying it yet.
Cheers,
Darrell
68 TR250
Have both Types but normally run the all red ones

===     http://www.vtr.org