Re: TR250

To: wsteinman@pogolaw.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250
From: TBe749@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:57:36 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/2005 11:55:07 AM Central Standard Time,
wsteinman@pogolaw.com writes:
Howdy all.  Here's a question about TR250 tail lamps.  Are TR250 tail
lamps supposed to be all red, or red with amber flashers?  I've seen
both lenses, but I'm not sure what's original.

Thanks!

Bill S.
1968 TR250 (CD8464L)
I drug out the original sales brochure for the 250. The really bad photo's of
the tail end indicate all red. Piggott's TR4-6 book indicates "North American
cars had red rather than amber rear flasher lenses to comply with local
legislation" if that means anything. Mine are red.

Tom Beaver
CD7876LO

===     http://www.vtr.org