Re: TR250 Amber & Red Lens?

To: wsteinman@pogolaw.com, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: TR250 Amber & Red Lens?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:51:41 EDT
CD 4421 LO  RED/RED

Hey, I looked it up the Official Triumph Spare Parts Catalog and both types
are listed so since all 8484 TR250's were US Market cars I bet ya both types
were used. I also think that most were RED/RED because of those local
regulations. Charles Runyan made that note when he did his TR250 spare parts
catalog
while listing both types.  I also will admit that the AMBER/RED ones are way
cooler looking so I may go that way for a change of pace.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org