Thank you list

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you list
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:06:18 +0100
Friends
I've had an amazing number of cards and emails from so many people following
my stroke in mid-September. Thank you all so much.
I'm currently in "rehab" and will be so for a while yet but today I've been
let out to come home for the afternoon.
It's a pain in the *** to have a half usable right arm and leg and little
feeling in either, so this means that driving anything is not going to be an
option - and I always was a lousy passenger!
Anyway, the Physio lady (a bonnie wee Scots lassie) is giving me a good
'seeing to' daily on a big wide bed and she assures me I'm responding well -
so we can live in hope???????????
Apologies for not answering your kind emails on a personal basis but I trust
you'll understand.
Cheers and thanks again for your kind words of encouragement

 Jonmac

===     http://www.vtr.org