Selling 1975 TR6 resto project, tons of NOS parts for sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Selling 1975 TR6 resto project, tons of NOS parts for sale
From: <RX74EVR@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:04:54 -0500
Hello all,

Well, after 8 years of work, collecting parts, and enjoying my 75 TR6
restoration project i have decided that after 3 years of not looking at it,
and never having the time to get back to working on it, i am going to take a
step away from it and sell it off to a new owner who will complete the car. I
have amassed hundreds of NOS and new parts for the car including some parts
which i may be the only one who does have NOS versions of still. The car is a
1975 BRG TR6 with black interior. Thats how it came from Triumph, thats how it
still is. Original paint still is still on the car also. It is disassembled
down to the chassis and tub at this point since i had the frame powder coated
and rebuilt the whole suspension with poly bushings and all, the tub is
sitting on it but just bolted with a few bolts, not permanantly fastened down
or anything. The car came from Birmingham,AL where rust is few and far
between. I had to replace the drivers side floor from water damage,the inner
drivers sill needs installed, and the battery tray needs to be fitted
still(have the correct metal replacement tray for the TR6, not just a piece of
flat sheet metal)aside from that, the car has no rust in the rockers, fenders,
rear, front, etc, it is rock solid. I am not selling all my parts with the
tub/chassis, it will be a seperate sale. The frame/tub/chassis/all sheet metal
will be one package, the engine/trans will be another package and all the
parts will be sold individually. The engine is all NOS parts including the
engine block, crankshaft, connecting rods, piston pins, bearings, thrust
washers, new pistons, high compression circle B early head with larger valves,
triumphtune valve cover, upper oil feed line, spin on filter conversion, and
brand new triple weber side draft carbs(well, they were brand new until i ran
the engine for an hour 2 years ago) now they have used for one
hour*laughing*....The engine has a 6,000 mile (yes, thats 6,000) mile original
72 TR6 standard 4 speed trans bolted to it with a NOS never used Borg and Beck
clutch kit waiting to be broken in...

    I do have a parts list off all the parts i have that i can email anyone
interested that tells what i have, if its new,used, or NOS and what i want for
it, also who made or supplied the part. It is in Microsoft excel speadsheet
format. Email me if you are interested in reading it. I really am not that
disappointed that i dont have the time to finish the car as we already have 3
TR6's that take up plenty of out time, but hey, at least the parts will maybe
help finish someone else's car...

Email me for the list or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Paul Seedoff
Rockford,IL

===     http://www.vtr.org