Re: Parts Barn Sale Questions

To: "Hoyt" <hoyt@cavtel.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts Barn Sale Questions
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:16:46 -0500
Raymond Hatfield has a picture of both Sabrinas on his website, under
"History", but I am afraid I deleted the link.  Maybe he would be kind
enough to post it again.  In the meantime, if you google "Sabrina", you will
undoubtably find an image of the lady in question.

Mike

===     http://www.vtr.org