Re: Show of hands

To: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>, <owner-triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Show of hands
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:25:10 -0700
Well how about 350 mile round trip for Two (2) Triumphs, AnnaBelle's
TR6, and my TR3 to the California Autumn Classic in San Juan
Bautista, where AnnaBelle's TR6 (aka Rosey) won First in Class...
This  trip was just a week after Driving both cars to San Diego (
1185 miles) for Triumphest, where both cars won Gold ... of course
almost everyone else did  too ... won Gold  that is ...
And a week before  our club's Teddy Bear run to the Childrens
Protective Home in Sacramento.

I think at least Herman drives his  Triumph (s) more ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

===     http://www.vtr.org