Re: Show of hands

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Show of hands
From: Harry White N1QVE <harry15@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:48:11 -0400
Hi Folks,

My '75 TR6 took to the road for a late-afternoon drive under spectacular
blue skies, a lot of wind, and 55deg temp. After 9 straight days of
rain, I couldn't stand to leave her in the garage another day. I rolled
in from work, switched to the driving shoes (Adidas Tuscanys), and
headed for a cruise along the Farmington River out of NW CT and into
Western Mass/Berkshires. Bright sunshine, long hill-cast shadows,
brilliant fall foliage, and no one else on the road. It doesn't get any
better than this.

IT'S GREAT TO BE ALIVE!

Harry
'75 TR6 CF31127U