Re: Now Lucas vs BUSS fuses

To: tr4@drooartz.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now Lucas vs BUSS fuses
From: mrv8q@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:58:49 -0400
    Thanks for that link, Blake. I may have to work on my idea for a
"Virgin LBC
Owners" book after
all. I had no idea that there were different types of fuse ratings.
Makes me
wonder what else I
don't know that I don't know...

>> Andrew's starting to talk like Donald Rumsfeld!
Look What The New Netscape.com Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select
delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new
Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White
Pages and more.  See for yourself at
http://netcenter.netscape.com/netcenter/

===     http://www.vtr.org