Car value??

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car value??
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:35:05 -0400
I am contemplating a change in direction in my Triumph hobby. Let me ask
those out there who might have seen my car at an event a question.  Do you
have an opinion as to what it might be worth on the market? Not asking for
offers or anything like that just trying to do a financial what if. Its
the blue 1972 TR6 that I have been driving around since 1991. Not a show
winner by any stretch of the imagination but goes like greased lightning.
Took Fastest Time Of Day at the Rockford and Richmond VTR events, won the
modified class at the TRF summer party autox and came in second at the drag
races by less than a tenth of a second. Has consistently placed in the top
two at the TRF racing events for a while. Real similar to Richard Goods car
except his looks a bunch nicer:-). It has all the go fast goodies you could
ever want from engine to suspension to differential.  If you can shoot me an
email with your thoughts I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Marty Sukey