Minnesota Triumphs shows their hands

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Minnesota Triumphs shows their hands
From: "Greg Gelhar" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:37:06 -0500
Saturday I joined some of my Triumph friends for a drive to see some of the
Fall colors. We drove down the Mississippi River on the Wisconsin side.
Take a look at  www.techspresso.com/ggelhar  for some pictures taken by the
group.The colors were slightly past their prime, but the absolutely clear
skies and wonderful country roads made for an enjoyable day.  This should
serve as an incentive if your car is not on the road yet.

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8
Osseo, MN