Re: log distance battery driving

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: log distance battery driving
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:33:37 -0700
tr3abobm77@verizon.net wrote:

>...next morning I left and made it to Fort Wayne about supper time. 658 miles
>on one battery charge.

That beats my best... I drove from Prescott AZ to the top of Mt Lemmon
(about 250 miles) on just the battery -- I know it was just the battery
because the dynamo was squawking so loud I had to fashion a rope belt to
bypass it and still run the H2O pump.

I think we've invented a new club driving event -- disconnect the
generator and see who can go farthest.

Geo H