Re: Door handle escutcheons

To: Jeff Fetner <fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com>, 6 Pack
Subject: Re: Door handle escutcheons
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 08:17:37 -0400
Thanks Jeff, now I've had 2 different answers. I wish the TRF spelled it
out better.  In the past, when Ive ordered the thick and thin, they've
always sent thick for both.  Ill post to the list when I get a
definitive answer,, but it sounds like youve got a more original car to
go by.   Thanks much,  John

===     http://www.vtr.org