Stuck Hood

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuck Hood
From: "Mike Barron" <mbarron37@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:14:22 -0500
Reviewed the email describing the nightmare that Gary is going through with
trepidation.   Hope this never happens with mine.

I thought I read in the past that the latch can be seen, or reached from under
the car.  Is this not true?   Also heard that it might be reached through a
hole in the firewall.  I am sure that the list has covered this, but I would
love to hear the confirmation (or lack of) if possible

Thanks in advance.

Mike        73 TR6
                60 TR3
Mike Barron CPM GRI