Re: Great TR weekend

To: BearTranserv@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great TR weekend
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:47:16 +0000

> The wife and I traveled to Santa Fe this weekend, but on the way stopped to
> see Vern Harvy and his wife, just north of Truth or Consequences, NM and
> picked up the bonnet he brought down from Joe A.
That bonnet has a lot of history. Joe sold it to a guy in the Chicago area
about 5 or 6 years ago, and brought it to me to get it to the buyer. The buyer
never picked it up, and I had it for about 3 or 4 years. Finally, a year or so
ago, I got it back to Joe, I think I got it back to him at Road America. Joe
brought it back home to Iowa, which is where it was until he brought it back to
Road America this year. Henry picked it up and brought it back to NM. Maybe one
of these days, it will actually find its way back onto a car.
;-)

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL