Re: Great TR weekend

To: emanteno@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great TR weekend
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:26:54 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/2005 2:48:38 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
emanteno@comcast.net writes:

Maybe one of these days, it will actually find its way back onto a car.
;-)

Soon I hope Irv.  The bodywork and paint on my TR4 is  well over 10 years
old, and the bondo work that was done on the front edge of  the bonnet is
beginning to crack.

I suppose I could have taken off all the bondo and attempted  to fix the
dents, but the new blue one looks much better and actually has  TRIUMPH on the
the
front, although I will be ordering new letters.

I know there are a couple of small dents to fix, but nothing  compared to the
2 inch Bondo nose I have now.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton

===     http://www.vtr.org