Racing TR4 for sale

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing TR4 for sale
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:44:57 -0500
Hello, all. I have no financial interest in this car. Another customer
of the restoration shop I use wants to sell the car. Brian, the shop
owner, knows a lot about racing and British cars, so he should be able
to answer any questions you have.  Pat Fischer

FOR SALE
Triumph TR4 SCCA race car. Fiberglass fenders, hood, deck lid.
Close-ratio gear box, 2" SU carbs, aluminum radiator & much more. Two
sets of 15x7 alloy wheels with slicks. For more information call Brian
at Carriage and Motor Works. 913 384-4515,
8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Central.

===     http://www.vtr.org