Re: aftermarket VB steering rack

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: aftermarket VB steering rack
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:54:37 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg" <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:04 PM
Subject: TR6: aftermarket VB steering rack

> OK, this is getting frustrating.  I bought a new TR6 steering rack from
Victoria British some time ago for my ongoing suspension project.  In
typical VB fashion, they never mention any differences between the new rack
and the orignal rack and I got suckered in by the sale price.

Greg:

My dear sainted father taught me many years ago that if you buy strictly for
the price, you forfeit any and all rights to complain about availability,
fit / finish or service.

Don't by any means mean to rub salt in the wound but VB is the Wal-Mart of
our hobby.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

===     http://www.vtr.org