Re: eBay TR4 with hardtop

To: BearTranserv@aol.com, iron_horse819@yahoo.com, 6parts@charter.net,
Subject: Re: eBay TR4 with hardtop
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:36:01 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: BearTranserv@aol.com

I asked the seller if it was OD, but he only responded that he  thought
it
was a 4 speed, and it has been sitting for 5 years, and is pretty
rusty.

==AM==
Ah, but "pretty rusty" in the American Southwest ain't quite the same
as "pretty rusty" in, say, upstate New York where we're doing our best
to deplete the world's supply of road salt. ;-) I'd want to see the car
first....

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>

===     http://www.vtr.org