peugeots

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: peugeots
From: d spence <dkspence@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:30:21 -0700
True, but I'm pretty sure that "US-spec" versions lacked the turning
headlights.
http://www.citroen-ca.com/USA.html

Randall

Judging by those pics You are probably right, which was Ed's point
that started this thread. U.S regs demanded round sealed beams.  Here
in Canada we did not suffer from this ridiculous law and the DS series
came with the covered lights and the turning lights.
One of my friends has a Citroen Maseratti which has the same feature,
and of course a nice little Maseratti V6! Marvelous car.
Cheers

===     http://www.vtr.org