Re: British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificates Question

To: hoyt@cavtel.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificates Question
From: "John Herrera" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:53:51 -0500
>I noticed in several old issues of "The Vintage Triumph" that essentially
>the
>same info provided by the BMIHT certificate was available for the modest
>sum
>of US$10 (as opposed to GBP33, US$7).
>
>What happened?
>
>--
>Hoyt

Sounds like you're talking about the Build Record provided by Joel Rosen
jrosenii@lycos.com.

Don't know if he still does it, but Joel used to provide a Build Record for
your TR3 from the Triumph Register for $10. It provided the build date,
options, colors, etc. typwritten using a real typewriter on a half sheet of
paper. It's not as fancy as the BMIHT cert, but I think it provides the same
info. There's a photo of one in Triumph by Name, Triumph by Nature. I have
one for The Blue TR3.

John H.

===     http://www.vtr.org