TR6 Body on Rotisserie

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Body on Rotisserie
From: "Stephen Harris" <Sharris@smhelectronics.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:57:28 -0500
Has anyone ever put a TR6 Body without the frame on a rotisserie. I am ready
for paint, and the tub, which has already been stripped, will be fully painted
underneath as well. It would be much easier to do this on a rotisserie. My
question is, if you have used one, where did you attach it? The rear apron,
bumper bolt area seems strong enough, but the front valance certainly is not.
I was thinking of the body mounts in front of the firewall that run up to the
suspension towers. Thoughts?

   Steve Harris

  71 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org