Brake drum screws

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake drum screws
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:50:56 -0500
    I was just wondering about the 2 small screws that hold the brake
drum on.  I have some alfin drums without the screw holes and wanted to
know how important it is  to add the holes.  Seems like the drums go on
fairly tight anyway and of course the lugs  hold them on too.  I just
remember what a pain they were to get out the first time I took the
drums off.   Thanks for any advice.  John Mitchell  76 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org