TR4A Front Suspension

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Front Suspension
From: "Mark" <mini@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:13:28 -0600
UPS delivered a set of polly upper wishbone bushings today.  Is there a
reason that I can't just put the frame up on stands. Put a jack under the
spring pans compressing the springs a litte and remove the two bolts in the
ball joint and the upper fulcrum nuts.  Then replace the bushings and put it
back together.  Will the springs stay put and not fly out the garage wall??
Am I missing something important here?  A friend tells me my plan won't
work.

Mark
Nashville

===     http://www.vtr.org