[FOT] Am I wrong?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Am I wrong?
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:00:19 EST
Thanx for all the responses folks,

I'm no longer in a rage but still annoyed with the level of service.
I fully understand the dynamics of business and have been in this game long
enough to comprehend that no one is going to keep parts on the shelf for us!  I
also understand and even expect a machinist to shove a hot job for a regular
customer in front of me.  That's his daily income, not the work I bring.

Bryan Pauter at Pauter rods and Claude at CHE have been totally honest and up
front when they told me the delivery dates. I appreciate that.  The delivery
times are long but that's why I started calling on the Monday after the race.
I didn't loiter knowing that time would be an issue.  Both of them have
aggreed to Red Label the parts when they're done.

  The fury is with the liars that want my business, just not enough to commit
to a schedule.  Don't tell me a week if you mean three weeks!  That's all,
just tell me the truth and I can schedule and plan.  For some reason that just
doesn't happen regularly and it's been that way for 25 years that I can vouch
for.

And just an aside, I'll be at Hallett if I have to pull the motor out of the
SpitSix ;-))  Can't wait!

Steve