Re: [FOT] Am I wrong?

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Am I wrong?
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 04:40:26 GMT
I sent a crank to Moldex for some crack repair and ordered a new one
at the same time (Early 2005).  I was told 10 weeks for the new crank
and about the same for the repair.  The new crank beat the repair.  I
got the new one in about 16 weeks.  The repair showed up in about 8
months.  After 12 weeks I started calling on both and kept being told
next week, next week, next week. Whenever possible I have bought
spares, so that I do not need to wait, if I really need something.

 Joe(B)