Completely non-Triumph related, but...

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Completely non-Triumph related, but...
From: "Kurtis" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:04:04 -0600
My Bugeye finally moved under it's own power today for the first time in
over a year!  I actually chirped the rear wheel a little letting the clutch
out in the basement.  I drove it a very short distance out onto the concrete
apron outside of my basement, then put it in reverse and backed it back up.
Unfortunately, I couldn't take it for a proper test drive.  It rained here
the past couple of days, and my back yard is a little soggy.  Whoo hoo!

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L
1959 AH Bugeye - AN5L23250