K & N Air Filters

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: K & N Air Filters
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:34:34 -0700
I special ordered a set of the K & N Air Filters for my TR250. Unfortunately
the K & N application book shows the wrong filter for the TR5/TR6
application, it was about 41/2 inches high! K & N agreed to take them back
with no re-stocking charge, but I don't have the filters I want!

If any lister is using K & N Air Filters on their TR5, 6, or 250, I would
very much appreciate it if they would email me the K & N model number that
they are using.

TIA,

Jim
Jim Bauder