Mounting TR6 body shell

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mounting TR6 body shell
From: <robertko@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:34:46 -0800
I am ready to begin reinstalling the body shell after a frame off modification.
 Does anyone have a website or information describing the process?  I know what
is involved but wanted to see if there were any tips or ideas.  For example,
which body to frame packing pieces changed which door opening? How many packing
pieces were typically involved?  Does it affect the fenders to body alignment,
etc.

thanks for any assistance.

Robert
72 TR6