Re: [FOT] Vintage Gran Prix May 6th & 7th @ Camden NJ

To: gasket.works@gte.net, Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Vintage Gran Prix May 6th & 7th @ Camden NJ
From: DSPGTi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:45:05 EST
I took part in a preview race last spring as a publicity event. The
waterfront is all new with the AAA ball park, New Jersey State Aquarium and
Battle
Ship display. The race course is a little hooky and bumpy. Part of the  course
will go thru a parking lot with cones or maybe upgraded to jersey  barriers to
mark the route. My understanding is to get a good turn out for the  first
event they will wave their usual restrictions on acceptable vintage cars
because
they allowed my TR4. Unfortunately, it is the same weekend as the  Hershey
Hillclimb in PA so I'll probably attend that one instead.

Dave Y.
RPTRTDMG