Re: Experience with John Skinner

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Experience with John Skinner
From: "Marc Nederkoorn" <adsl709847@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:30:54 +0100
And if asked Skinner will (or used to) send a nice sample card with snips of
the upholstery and carpetting that gives also a good idea of the color.

I have done the interior of my TR6 completely with Skinner parts, some 6
years ago. Still looks beautifull and the fit is superb. Here in the
Netherlands he is rated among the best, especially if you are looking to buy
a kit and not to farm out the upholstery work.

I have forgotten how long it took to get everything (and the price-tag)
though!

Good luck,

Marc
'74 TR6, The Netherlands